Monday, May 17, 2010

Planning for a baby!

The title got you, didn't it?  LOL  Shoot...first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage.  And, did you really think I would skip the marriage part first, heck no!
But, About 7 months ago I found out that one of my best friends of several years was expecting.  Of course, being the Superb friend that I am and the fact that I love planning parties I asked to throw her shower.  Luckily, I had a team of three other girls that offered to help out and thank goodness they did! We all made a great team and I am just not that crafty life some of them!

Here are some fun pics from her shower this weekend!  BTW, we were under severe weather and rotation was not too far from the house where it was being held.  Nice!  Thank Goodness we didn't get any hail, just rain!

The shower went great!  The food was yummy and Bekah and Michael got a lot of great stuff for baby Carson!  I can't wait for him to get here!


 The party planners-Natalia, Me, Amanda and Amber with Bekah right in the middle.

Congrats to Michael and Bekah! 

I am so ready to meet Carson Michael Berry!

No comments:

Post a Comment